The accommodation was recently converted and is fully furnished, meeting the four-star standard grading assessment for VisitBritain. Open plan with level ground floor access to all areas.
The Barn is in a quiet location on a private track and is a good base for walking, cycling and other activities.
The Barn has:
- Open-plan lounge/diner with easy seating; TV with Freeview/DVD/CD player; dining table seating 4.
- Well-equipped kitchen with washing machine, fridge, dishwasher, full-size cooker, microwave; Breakfast bar
- Bedroom 1 with double bed; Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds. Each bedroom has ample wardrobe space; hairdryer; clock radio alarm; Non-feather duvets and choice of non-allergenic pillows provided.
- Bathroom with bath and shower above; Toilet with rails for disabled assistance
- Additional TV in bedroom 1
- Wifi available on request
There is a pretty, private garden area with lawn, mixed flower borders and patio, and outdoor seating.
Ample off-road parking for 2 vehicles, and secure undercover storage available if required for bicycle/motorbike.