Welcome to Sandhole Barn
Whether you are looking for a relaxing short break in the peace and quiet of the Kent countryside, or a longer stay exploring the many tourist attractions of the area, Sandhole Barn is the ideal base.
With its 4 star grading assessment from VisitEngland, you can be confident that Sandhole Barn meets recognised quality standards, offering well-equipped self-catering accommodation for up to 4 people with everything you might need for a comfortable stay.
Close by you will find:
- Leybourne Lakes Country Park just 10 mins walk away, with windsurfing and scuba-diving facilities, as well as quiet waterside walks (including wheelchair-friendly paths). Regular guided walks and nature events.
- Oast Park Pay and Play 9 hole Golf course/floodlit driving range adjacent.
- Footpath to North Downs and Pilgrim's Way passes by the property, and there are many good walks in the area in the country parks, on the North Downs and by the coast.
- Larkfield Leisure Centre is 5 mins drive away and offers indoor leisure and fitness pools, gym and other leisure facilities.
- Medway Valley Leisure Park is 10 mins drive away at Cuxton, and offers multi-screen cinema, nightclub, and range of restaurants.
- Food and drink: Local pubs within walking distance, or short drive to West Malling and country pubs for a wider choice.
For those interested in exploring further afield, the easy access to M20 (5 mins junc 4) and M2 (10 mins), and to public transport links, provide a wealth of places to visit.
Close by are many tourist attractions such as National Trust properties, Leeds Castle, Dickens World and Chatham Historic Dockyard. Attractive towns and villages such as West Malling, Rochester, and Maidstone are within easy reach. The North and South Kent coasts, Canterbury, Sevenoaks and Tunbridge Wells are a short drive away, and London can be easily reached by train.
Convenient accommodation when attending events at Brand Hatch (20 mins drive), Rochester for the Dickens Festivals (15 mins), Hop Farm Paddock Wood (20 mins).
Ebbsfleet International Station just 15 mins drive away with high-speed connections to London (15 mins St Pancras) and to Europe.